Last Update: 21/05/2019
Commission: 25 % direct remuneration on sales resulting from the banner used by our affiliated partner.
Monthly rate: According to the number of clicks on the banner in the affiliated site.
From 100 to 500 clicks per month: 10 euros
From 501 to 2000 clicks per month: 35 euros
From 2001 to 5000 clicks per month: 80 euros
From 5001 to 10000 clicks per month: 120 euros
Over 10,000 clicks per month, we set up special payment rates. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
The partner's remuneration is paid only by bank transfert every month - the 5th - if the remuneration is over 150 Euros.
Anastore, in compliance with Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce, in the Internal Market (‘Directive on electronic commerce’), hereby informs you that:
- Its company name is: ANASTORE BIO, S.L
- Its trading name is: Anastore.
- Its company tax code (CIF) is: FR95 537664658.
- Its registered office is at: 88 ter Avenue Général Leclerc, Boulogne-Billancourt, 92100, France.
Other public records in which the entity is registered:
- Food Industries Register 26.014342/A and 40.054138/A, complying with the requirements of the international standards of the HACCP system.
To communicate with us, we offer you the following different forms of contact:
- Tel.: 0 80 02 79 08 94
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal address: 88 ter Avenue Général Leclerc, Boulogne-Billancourt, 92100, France.
All notifications and communications between users and Anastore will be deemed to be effective, for all purposes, when made via any of the means indicated above.
4. Access and usage conditions
The Website and its services are freely accessible, free of charge. However, Anastore may require the corresponding form to be completed before some of the services offered on its website can be used.
The user guarantees that all data communicated to Anastore is accurate and up to date, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make.
The user expressly commits to make appropriate use of Anastore’s content and services, and not to use them, inter alia:
- To disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, supportive of terrorism or that is generally contrary to the law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, impair, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Anastore or of third parties; or to hinder access by other users to the Website and to its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which Anastore provides its services.
- To attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Anastore or of third parties, or to extract information therefrom.
- To infringe industrial or intellectual property rights, or infringe the confidentiality of Anastore or third parties’ information.
- To impersonate the identity of any other user.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly disclose, transform or modify the content without the explicit written permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or when legally permitted to do so.
- To collect data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any kind, or communications for the purposes of selling or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All Website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and its graphic design and source codes constitute a work owned by Anastore, and none of the operating rights thereto may be understood as assigned to the user other than insofar as is strictly necessary for the appropriate use of the website.
In short, users who access this Website may view the contents and create authorised private copies where appropriate, provided the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to any third parties or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any form of exploitation.
Similarly, all brands, trading names or distinctive signs of any form that appear on the Website are owned by Anastore, and their use and access cannot be considered to confer any rights over them to the user.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public disclosure of the contents, or any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the operating rights is prohibited.
The placement of a hyperlink does not in any way imply the existence of a relationship between Anastore and the owner of the Website on which the link is established, or the acceptance or approval by Anastore of its contents or services.
Anastore accepts no responsibility for how each user uses the materials available on this Website, or for any actions they may take based on them.
4.1. Disclaimer of guarantees and liability for access and use
The content on this Website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose. There is no guarantee of full access to all its content, or the completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness of such content, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Anastore disclaims, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages or losses of any kind arising from:
- 4.1.1. Inability to access the Website, or lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of its content, or the existence of errors or defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, or accessed via the Website or the services offered.
- 4.1.2. The presence of viruses or of other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- 4.1.3. Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this legal notice as a consequence of improper use of the Website. In particular, and by way of example, Anastore accepts no liability for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, rights to personal and family privacy, and to the protection of personal reputation, as well as regulations governing unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Anastore similarly disclaims all liability for information found outside this Website that is not managed directly by our webmaster. The links that appear on this Website function exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand on the content provided on this Website. Anastore does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the functioning or accessibility of the linked websites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visits to them, and will therefore not be liable for the results obtained therefrom. Anastore accepts no liability for the placement of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that suggest the unlawful use of any content and/or any unlawful activity having taken place on the web pages included on or accessible via the Website, they must notify Anastore, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the Website does not supersede the statutory publication of any laws, regulations, plans, general provisions or acts, which must be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, these being the only instruments that attest to their authenticity and content. The information available on this Website should be understood as a guide, and does not purport to be legally binding.
5. Cookies policy
To have more information about our cookies policy, what they are, which we use, or how to disable them, please click on the following link: Cookies Policy
6. Applicable law
These conditions will be governed by the UK legislation in force.
The language used will be English.